LAND RESERVE SERVICE FEE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your Land Reserve Service Fee payment, you are reserving priority placement for upcoming Lifecorp Land Reserve opportunities according to the level of service you choose and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Lifecorp Land Reserve Service Fee
To participate in the Land Reserve Model, you must be a member of the Lifecorp Group. The Land Reserve Service Fee (LRSF) is fee that secures your priority place in the queue for a lot in a Lifecorp land reserve project and contributes to the ongoing costs of managing the land reserve model.
2. Service Provider
Lifecorp engages Land2go Pty Ltd as the service provider and the role of the Land Reserve Service Co-ordinator.
- Each Land Reserve Service Fee of $3,300 including GST (“Fee”) is an upfront payment, that secures your priority place in the queue for one (1) Lot in a Lifecorp land reserve project.
- The Fee contributes to the ongoing cost of managing the Land Reserve Model and is non-refundable under any circumstance. The Fee can be rolled forward to the next project, should you not wish to participate in the current project.
- No funds are held in the Lifecorp account.
- The Fee is directly paid to Land2go Pty Ltd, the entity controlled by the Land Reserve Coordinator, who hold a service contract with Lifecorp. Each Fee paid to Land2go Pty Ltd will also be recorded in the Lifecorp database for accountability.
- Lifecorp will continue to have full control of Land Projects and the Land Reserve Model.
- A tax invoice receipt from Land2go Pty Ltd for each Fee will be sent to your email address as a record of your payment.
4. No Guarantee of Results
Examples given are not intended to represent, warrant or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her personal financial capability, skill, desire, dedication, effort and motivation to take action. You recognise any business or property investment endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital, and you freely and of your own will, risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this Program.
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of the Lifecorp Land Reserve Model and fellow participants. You agree not to disclose proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets that are disclosed in confidence, nor to violate the publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights of Lifecorp.
The laws of the state of New South Wales and the Australian Consumer Law govern this agreement. Should any part of this agreement be determined by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will be unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with the written approval of a director of Lifecorp. All terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are excludable are excluded from this agreement. Such terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable are not excluded from this agreement but our liability for breach of such conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable is limited to the total amount paid by you to Lifecorp under this agreement. Lifecorp excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Lifecorp Buyers Group Membership.
Suite 2608 5 Lawson Street
Southport Qld 4215
ABN 26 619 659 629
Contact: [email protected]
Land2go Pty Ltd
15 Innes Street
Coochiemudlo Island Qld 4184
Land2go Pty Ltd Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: National Australia Bank
Account Name: Land2go Pty Ltd
Account Number: 70-294-0419
Please use the reference supplied via email with details of your payment/remittance to: [email protected].